Thursday, January 5, 2012

Everybody's Critic

This will come as no surprise to those who know me, but I'm a critic.(Insert sarcastic gasp and exclamation, "No, not you!" from the audience.) I have an opinion about everything and I like to express it, which really is the problem. There have been far too many times that I should have kept my opinions to myself and lacked the self-discipline to do so. The solution: this blog. It's the new outlet for all of my critiques. So, be it a book I've read, a movie I've seen, or even my most recent meal at a restaurant, nothing escapes my critical eye. Of course I'm not a professional critic, (not that I would turn down money if someone offered it to me for my opinions-but then maybe that's why I am going to law school) but I do seem to have an opinion about everything that I generally find justified. Of course, you are welcome to disagree and share your thought in the comments. I most likely will not engage in warfare over the subject since we all have different tastes and preferences, but I will warn you I'm usually right. I know that may seem arrogant, but if it weren't so historically accurate, I probably wouldn't believe it as much as I do.

1 comment: